Reasons to Live: Episode 2
Karen Mason, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Counseling and Psychology, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and Author of Preventing Suicide: A Handbook for Pastors, Chaplains and Pastoral Counselors (2014, IVP)
In observance of Suicide Prevention Month, Dr. Karen Mason is featured in Discover the Word's Reasons to Live podcast addressing suicide prevention. Listen below for the second of five episodes.
- Listen to episode one of the Resons to Live podcast.
- Read Dr. Karen Mason's book, Suicide Prevention: A Handbook for Pastors, Chaplains, and Pastoral Counselors.
- Read Dr. Karen Mason's book, When the Pieces Don't Fit: Making Sense of Life's Puzzles.
- Read Dr. Mason's response to 13 Reasons Why.
- Watch Dr. Mason's lecture, God's Common Grace and the Theological Praxis of Counseling.